Sunday, July 22, 2007

I hate Snow!!!!

I hate snow. Really I do. Everytime I see it I want to shoot it or something. I hate being stuck in the house, shoveling the drive way, scraping the snow off of the car or getting stuck in the snow. If I have to push another car out of the snow again I will drown myself in the snow. Seeing the poor people though struggling to get out of the snow and their cars just wont do it makes me so pissed. I want to help them but the other neighbors wont. They slowly close their windows or pretend the did not see that person celarly stuck in the snow slapping their steering wheel in desperation. Me, being the nice person get the damn snow shovel, put on my already soaked clothing, my boots frozen, and my sunglasses to keep the snow out and I help shovel the person out of the snow. Then what happens? He gets stuck in the damn street when cars are trying to get somewhere and then another thirty minutes goes by and I am still shoveling him out until he is safely on his way. But lo and behold! Another car get stucks. I am at it again being the nicer person while my useless, stupid, idiotic, sensless neighbors watch with satisfaction because they did not have to help. I give them a quick glare and maybe the finger and continue my work. Yeah who cares. School has been canceled, youth group, choir, not church, but we sometimes dont go because of the snow and seeing cool people. Why? Because of the fucking snow. Excuse my English. I am just so paranoid with the snow I cant think straight. I have drunken too much hot chocolate, tea and coffee to keep warm, I have to turn up the damn heat in the house and that just raises the energy bill. It should be free. Really it should because there is just too much snow. I am moving to California now. Colorado can just go to hell. If it went to hell dont you know how much warmer it would be? Just imagine...
MASTER