Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Path I Walk

THE PATH I WALK
I aint sayin that it’s all a lie, I wouldn’t make up such a thing that Jesus died, but He died for you and me, be grateful that His plea was heard that the Son of Man be born in this world. Who has given me strength for which I can depend? Who had given me faith for me to defend, among those who doubt His love, His very existence, when only they needed was His assistance? Without His guidance and His love, how would I have gotten the strength of just a Dove? Temptations, the word just makes me want to scream, how can God just redeem me?
Chorus:
We’ve been spending time sinning our whole lives turning down God’s advice, wasting heavens pride and listening to Satan’s lies but let me tell you something, we have to let sin go, I cant take this anymore, Stan is letting me bleed when I’m in need while God’s letting me breath, this is why I chose God to take the lead. He takes the lead.
Once Jesus comes on Judgment Day, just think, have we ever we ever walked His way? We pick up our cross, the path is rough you’ve been told it’s tough, before giving up think of the nails piercing through Jesus’ hands, do what Jesus has planned for Man, Don’t drop that cross, remember Jesus’ voice as he cries out in pain, “Father why has though forsaken me?” Your reward will be to reign next to victory! Keep on going, God is your only defender. Lord make me sinless say, “Sin no more, now go,” If not I promise you, you will be staring at the fires of hell, burning forever.
Chorus:
We’ve been spending time sinning our whole lives turning down God’s advice, wasting heavens pride and listening to Satan’s lies but let me tell you something, we have to let sin go, I cant take this anymore, Stan is letting me bleed when I’m in need while God’s letting me breath, this is why I chose God to take the lead. He takes the lead.
I’m sorry but this path Satan’s leading us too has got to end. Satan is in my head, the sin is pulling my cross down, you know my situation, I know that you care, right now it seems my burden is too hard for me to bear, but you will help me through it, I know that this is true, please help my eyes focus solely on you. Soon the cross made my body feel numb and the world started spinning, I was loosing control and the enemy was winning. An angel appeared and whispered in my ear, “I am here to protect you; you have nothing more to fear.” The cross was lifted and peace ran through me and I knew, I believed that Jesus was always with me.
Chorus:
We’ve been spending time sinning our whole lives turning down God’s advice, wasting heavens pride and listening to Satan’s lies but let me tell you something, we have to let sin go, I cant take this anymore, Stan is letting me bleed when I’m in need while God’s letting me breath, this is why I chose God to take the lead. He takes the lead.
-MASTER RAE